School is almost over, and I finally found a minute to post some pictures. Sean and I woke up this morning to SNOW everywhere! We get a discount on our rent for doing the yardwork and shoveling in the winter time. . . so we did some shoveling. Problem is, it kept snowing and kept sNowInG, and kept SNOWING! You can't even tell that we did shovel this morning. It is December 5th and I should be expecting the snow, I was just hoping that it would hold off for a while. Oh well.
Thanksgiving pies! This is becoming a tradition. I love making pies, even though it takes so much time and effort. It feels good to contribute to thanksgiving.
Somehow, I managed to forget to take a picture of the gluten-free pie that I made. Sean's mom can't eat wheat so I made a pie, especially for her. I made the dough with special gluten-free flour, and it is a nightmare to work with, but I really wanted to make a pie that Donna could eat.
I am going to find a mini pie plate in the future so that I can make a smaller portioned gluten-free pie, because no one else eats it.
Carolyn was nice enough to lend me some dough stamp things. They are cookie cutters that also imprint the dough. My pies looked great this year!
Sean made me an awesome cake for my birthday. He was so proud of it! It looked great and tasted better. He won the opportunity to make me a cake for my birthday every year because it was so good. That probably wasn't his intention.
Just Beautiful!
Halloween Brownies!!!
Sean and I decided that we would decorate brownies to get into the Halloween spirit. We didn't really get to celebrate Halloween or carve pumpkins because we were both sick with the swine. . . not fun!
Crimson trail hike. . . our last hike of the season. It was gorgeous scenery and super fun! It skirted the tops of the cliffs and Sean got really excited to take pictures of him being a daredevil.
Sean made me climb down there. If I fell, I probably would have died!
Some really pretty scenery:
Sean was so excited to climb to this awkward pinnacle of sorts. He plan was to stand on top of it. I was afraid that he would fall, so he was only allowed to sit on it. Still a good picture.


What a Fabulous life you have! I absolutely love the pictures! The brownies were a great idea! Sounds like you two just love living! I am so glad you are catching up on your blog! I love being able to read about what you are up to!
ReplyDelete