I love my husband. . .I think he kinda likes the idea of a blog. He often catches up on Trace and Amber through their blog. So I finally decided to start one. It just so happens that one of my classes requires that I have a blog and while I created that one, I had a little extra time to create this one. Maybe this way, I can keep my family updated on life happenings other than just on facebook. A Blog just seems to be a little bit more personalized and something that I can add my creative flair to. I still have to figure that one out. I haven't started a blog before now because I decided early on that I would not have anything too interesting to say, or fun pictures to post until I had a baby. . . it just so happens that my life is crazy-jam-packed full of all sorts of fun things that people may want to know about. I still think that I will have tons more to say when I start to have children, but for now this will just be the "whenever-i-get-time-and-have-something-interesting-to-say" blog. I am going to give Sean access to this blog too, however, I doubt that he will ever have the urge to post something. I will wait to expose this blog until I can figure out how to customize the appearance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment