Sean is amazing! He is a super studly outdoors-man who would love nothing better than to be hiking, climbing, or skiing in the great outdoors. He served a mission in Charleston, SC. He is majoring in Parks and Recreation at USU with the hopes of working at a national park. He loves books and aspires to have an awesome library in our home one day. To put things in perspective. . . the things he gets me for my birthday christmas, or anniversary are things that he would love and are nature compatible. Here are a few examples: Coat, jacket, jacket, snow pants, smartwool socks, climbing shoes, chalk bag, etc. you get the idea. He is not completely oblivious all the time. He really does know what I like and what makes me happy. To put it in 3 words, I love him!
I found this great website for blog backgrounds! if you are interested it is thecutestblogontheblock.com it has backgrounds, fonts and banners. I am a big fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment